Real-Time Operational Performance Management
AVEVA Unified Operations Center is the foundation for real-time operational performance management for infrastructure and process industry organizations providing closed-loop enterprise-wide visibility to optimize assets and operations.
Empower the whole team with a centralized view to help make informed decisions, fast. Unified Operations Center provides an enhanced layer of intelligence ensuring that data works in service to organizational goals.
Engineering, Operations and Performance measures can be calculated from the site level down to the asset level. This brings end-to-end operational visibility across facilities helping you improve safety, operational efficiency, and ultimately the profit margins of your business.
Overcoming Siloed Information Challenges
When it comes to business agility and optimizing your operations, information silos can be one of the biggest obstacles to delivering profitability.
With siloed IT and OT systems, your teams do not have full visibility to the data that drives real-time decisions, and ultimately drives your business. Operational inefficiencies make it difficult to align your processes or collaborate effectively. Eventually leading to frustrated teams and reduced profit margins.
The ability to 'visualize your business' informs critical decisions and adjustments that directly impact your bottom line. The real value lies in the improved integration and collaboration across functional departments, enabling the sharing of information and coordination of daily activities and processes.
Based on a “Systems of Systems” approach, Unified Operations Center converges both process and non-process information sources from HMI/SCADA, analytics, cameras, GIS maps, ERP systems, engineering diagrams and more. With out-of-the-box industry solution templates, reports, dashboards, and operational KPIs unifying your functional teams, departments and sites, seamlessly, under one platform, Unified Operations Center enables faster time to value.
Operations & Maintenance
- Respond rapidly to unplanned downtime or crisis situations by leveraging engineering data in its real-time, operational context
- Eliminate human error and manual processes with automated workflows, such as automatic work orders, and easily access standardized operating procedures
- Improve collaboration using improved shift handovers and electronic operator log books
Technical Services (Engineering)
- Management of Change project analysis by cost and schedule
- Optimize plant throughput and asset utilization using what-if analysis scenarios, and modeling of process and equipment parameters
- Improve profit margins and reduce energy with energy consumption analysis by equipment
- Provide effective operational monitoring at headquarters and subsidiary levels of the organization with target versus actual performance analysis
- Understand inter-dependencies by unlocking data stored in disparate systems and gain new insights into process parameters
- Monitor critical parameters such as Environmental, Safety & Health to reduce risk
Realize Maximum Value with AVEVA Unified Operations Center
This example from our London Customer Experience Center exemplifies how organizations can achieve greater visibility from end-to-end with enterprise visualization, increased collaboration, and enhanced operational agility through AVEVA Unified Operations Center, leading to multi-million-dollar cost savings.
Connecting people, assets and data across the organization empowers your teams with enhanced intelligence that improves strategic decision-making across sites, increases reaction times through alignment of operations and engineering, and optimizes operations to add value to your bottom line.
Empowering Industries to Increase Efficiency
AVEVA Unified Operations Center addresses several use cases across industries, including Oil & Gas, Smart Cities & Infrastructure, Mining, Marine and Data Centers.
Discover our latest News and Resources
Check out the latest news, blogs events, webinars and success stories